This is the panel in the House of Commons on 24 May 2016 at a briefing for MPs on the health effects of diesel with particular reference to the impact on the foetus. From left to right:
- Dr Robin Russell-Jones
- Yolla Hager, CEO of HEAT (Not the magazine) but the US company that makes EDAR device which is like a speed camera but detects polluting vehicles and snaps the number plate
- Geraint Davies MP and member of the House Of Commons Environment audit Committee
- Linda Gomersall, CEO of Autogas that supplies LPG to the UK market
- Professor Martin Williams (third Welshman in the line-up) from the Air Quality Division at Kings College London, (and former civil servant at DEFRA)
- Professor Stephen Holdgate, lead author of the RCP/RCPCH report on air pollution (Every Breath we Take).